E-Tech Resources Inc. Reports High-Grade Diamond Drill Intercepts Up To 100 Meters Below Current Resource, Including 6.5% TREO Over 4 Meters On Its Eureka Project In Namibia
HALIFAX, NS November 10, 2021 – E-Tech Resources Inc. (TSX.V:REE) (“E-Tech” or the “Corporation”) is pleased to announce assay results for the first step-out diamond drill holes completed at the Eureka REE Project (“Eureka” or the “Project”), located in central Namibia.
Highlights of the seven drill holes which intersected mineralization include:
- Drill Hole ED001: 2.1 % Total Rare Earth Oxide (“TREO”) over 2.0 meters, from 219.0 meters
- Drill Hole ED002: 1.6 % TREO over 2.2 meters, from 140.7 meters
- Drill Hole ED003: 2.6 % TREO over 1.0 meters, from 146.0 meters
- Drill Hole ED004: 6.5 % TREO over 3.8 meters, including 11.2 % TREO over 2.2 meters, from 129.9 meters
- Drill Hole ED006: 1.4 % TREO over 1.5 meters, including 3.5 % TREO over 0.6 meters, from 288.8 meters
- Drill hole ED007: 2.5 % TREO over 1 meter, from 94.2 meters
A summary of the assay results received from the first seven (7) diamond drill holes completed at Eureka is provided in Table 1.
Elbert Loois, CEO of E-Tech, commented, “The assay results received to date reveal an extension of the mineralization outside of the current resource estimate in several monazite bearing carbonatitic dykes. These results confirm the presence of these dykes up to 160 meters vertical depth, while remaining open at depth and along strike. We plan to restart drilling as soon as possible. I congratulate the team with hitting the targets of the first 7 holes of this diamond drilling campaign, as we await assay results from the remaining 13 holes that have been drilled so far.”